Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back in business?

Well, the wheels are in motion at 21 West Lane again! Viola and I have dusted off the to-do list in our minds and have a few projects in mind for the summer season. This includes the addition of a new set of raised vegetable beds to supplement our 600-square foot plot down by the lake, the creation of a few more flower beds, and the removal of a bunch of trees.

The garden plots have already been installed at the time of me writing this, and I'll try to upload photos soon. The tree job is currently being quoted by a few professionals (don't worry Ted, we're hiring this one out), and I'll try to be there when it happens to catch the action as it happens. In the meantime, try to check back in. I'll try to remember to keep posting things of interest.

No comments: